Note : I hope you've read Part 1 of this post, please read it now otherwise...
Only bad thing about this complete outing was the weather… It was tooooooo sunny…
Though we thot the ticket would allow us to visit everything, there were many activities which had separate entry fees. Nevertheless , 699rs was worth it.
The places we visited there were
1. Warnado entry
2. Mirror bizarre
3. Dino park
4. Roller coaster
5. Mini golf
6. Wax museum
7. Skating
8. 4D movie
9. Aqua World
10. Go carting
11. Happy journey
12. Haunted mansion
Note : I might have missed few and names mentioned above may not be exactly same.
I would like to describe few out of all where we enjoyed the most.
Warnado entry is a place which will be mostly made use for shooting.
It had a dental clinic where I posed as a doctor and Thanuja the patient.
It also had an old 70s scooter on which all our girls (oops, aunts) sat and posed for pics.
There was also a court, where Bruce became the judge, Jay and Divya became lawyers, Thanu and jumbo posed as culprits. There were court related costumes as well which we all wore and posed for pics.
Roller coaster, as you all know will be the most thrilling ride. This one was nonetheless thrilling than any other rides anywhere. Jumbo was scared to get into the roller coaster but she was very excited to get on the toy horse ride. (Kids game). Everybody except myself and Jay took that ride.. Just like school kids, they were enjoying it. This made me feel that, we have gone back to our school life :)
Minigolf.. Nobody knew how to put the ball in the hole. Not even aware of the rules. But still we wanted to play it as we had paid for it…
Wax museum was best so far… We could see many wax statues of famous personalities such as, MK Gandhiji, M Jackson, Bill Clinton, Adolf Hitler and many more.. We were not supposed to touch any of them. But I was so keen to sit beside Hitler and to take a snap with him. I told Divya to monitor if there is any guard coming in the way and intimate me and I thot I would take a snap. But when I just looked up, I saw a CCTV camera constantly monitoring us… Good that I saw, or else I would’ve got belted properly.
Skating was another funny thing… Nobody knew how to skate.. As already said, we wanted to try everything as we had paid for it.. With full Enthu, we wore skate shoes and got into the skate hall. Damn, in the very first step we fell down. Vinu initially couldn’t even reach the skate hall, then somehow managed to get in… There was none among us who could complete one round without falling down…
It was 3:30 pm by this time and we were damn hungry… Lunch in the food court wasn’t great but since we were tired, had to adjust with what we got… Here the discussion about college life started again… After having lunch, we went to 4D movie.
I can say, 4D was the best of all.. This was just a 10 minutes movie where we could actually experience everything that was happening behind the screen. The visual effects were better than AVATAR 3D. We could feel the water being spilt on us, the seats moving up and down, air being blown on us in accord with the scene and also feeling of rats climbing thru our pants…:) :) This was awesome… One should watch this in their lifetime.
After 4D, we all thought of visiting AQUA world, the beach… Though people were initially reluctant to get into the water, once we got in, we were so reluctant get out of it.. The water was so crystal clear, not much depth and the wave pool which was generated at the end gave us a real feel of beach environment…
Then after having a couple of rounds of Go-Karting, we went to visit Haunted Mansion, the most awaited one.. The clock showed 7:15 pm and the guard did not allow us inside as it was late… But we had to argue a lot to get inside.. Finally we succeeded. Here comes the actual fun… Haunted house was very well planned and designed. We could see some deadbodies suddenly getting up in the middle of our journey, some wierd animals descend down all of a suddeen, Mummys appear from no where, supported by horrifying sounds, dark and blood shed ambience , everything was perfect to give us a haunted feeling. But before entering itself, ,myself and Jay had made plans of scaring them all more.. As soon as we entered the mansion, we both hid behind some rocks and started scaring all the girls by jumping in front of them just out of blue.. Hahahah, the way they were screaming made the journey more interesting and fun loving..They all said,”More than those mummys and deadbodies, we were scared of Venky and Jay”… :P :P… In between Lalitha was so terrified that she started blabbering “Hey alli nodo, yaaro bartha iddare…(Hey look there, I feel that someone is coming…)”… Her wild imagination provoked us to scare them more… We all came out of mansion.. Here comes the actual comedy.. I came out last and I was all fine until I saw Sowmya’s face.. As soon as I saw her face, I started screaming as if I saw a ghost..(Ofcourse pretended)… Got nice beatings from her…
Finally this was the time to depart as the clock ticked 7:30 PM and film city would close. We started our journey back to Bengaluru, dropped everyone at their doorsteps. Thanuja was the last one among girls to get dropped.
I hope by now you all got to know why this get-together was a special one…
3 Cheers to all my friends who made this happen…
Cheers,
Venky
Hi Venkat,
ReplyDeleteHmm.. tried ur level best to cover most of it..
i guess u missed abt the touring talkies environment, eating pani puri, go karting whr vinu and rag were stuck in between and tht magic 1 side mirror(the funniest one's) etc..
Cheers,
Thanuja
Hahaha... Forgot to include Vinu's extreme driving in go-karting... Funny.. :)
ReplyDeleteHey guys,
ReplyDeleteReally missed all the fun which you had, off course I know you all missed me, I can understand... hahahahha..
watever it was good see all of you together after long time.
I wish next time wen you all guys meet I am not left alone here...
cheers
Hi Maga,
ReplyDeleteIts sad that some people miss out re-unions just because they don't plan ahead..what I don't like is someone saying..."I won't come as no one would come" or "count would be too low" - that's a sad attitude maga..if you can't believe in friends, then whom else you could? And of course, people with genuine reasons I pity them maga..
I bet I wont miss 4D movie...
whats the difference between 3D and 4D movie?...is it just another name? Could you please throw some light on this maga?
Peace,
Frostmorune
@karthik, Come to India soon... U won't be left alone
ReplyDelete@Sandy, I totally agree with your comments..
ReplyDeleteBtw, 4D is nothing but 3D with physical effects.... In 3D you can only experience the best visual effects... With 4D , you can also experience the physical effects which occur in synchronization with the movie...
Hi Venkat aka Venky,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the information maga !
Peace,
Frostmorune